Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
Red-haired adventurer extraordinaire Adol Christin has finally reunited with his best pal, Dogi, and is eager to set sail for new adventures in Afroca. It seems fate has other plans for him, however, as a pirate captain named Ladoc makes him an offer he simply can’t refuse: a chance to explore a dangerous, uncharted archipelago in the Atlas Ocean that may hold treasures of heretofore unseen value.
Never ones to back away from a good mystery, Adol and Dogi both agree to join Ladoc on this expedition aboard his ship, the “Tres Mares” — but no sooner does it weigh anchor than the Romuns, their sights set on the same curious islands of Canaan, attack the wayward pirates and ultimately knock Adol overboard, leaving him for dead.
Some time later, he washes ashore in Canaan itself, alive but weakened, rescued and resuscitated by two young girls named Isha and Olha who sport long ears and bushy tails. They are of the native “Rehda” tribe, and it seems Adol is not the first human to arrive here — nor are humans particularly welcome…
Come experience the very first 3D Ys game as you’ve never experienced it before! Already the foundation upon which Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin would later be built, this version of Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim comes equipped with an original translation and brand new, entirely unique gameplay features such as the addition of a super hardcore “Catastrophe Mode” for fans of the later titles, full widescreen support, map warping, Steam achievements and leaderboards, and even a full digital art book packed with concept sketches, hi-res character portraits and original production PSDs.
See what you’ve been missing with this definitive version of the game that brought Ys into the modern era!
- Fast, real-time combat centered around elemental swords with unique magical abilities
- Enormous screen-filling bosses set to quintessentially Ys rock music composed by the legendary Falcom Sound Team jdk
- A deep and involving story that ties into Ys history and serves as a cornerstone of series lore
- Brand new “Catastrophe Mode” where healing items can’t be purchased or stored, to create a gameplay experience more in line with later entries
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics and gamepad support
- Newly-added ability to warp among checkpoints
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim GamePlay
Release Name: Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim-GOG
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Publisher: XSEED, Marvelous USA, Inc.
Developer: Nihon Falcom
Release Date: 28 Apr, 2015
Size: 2 GB
GOG / Good Old Games release, unprotected game (serial or crack is not necessary). Includes Patch 188.8.131.52 & Bonuses.
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Pentium III 800 MHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 32 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c
DirectX: Version 8.0
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING